Beautiful apartment and RARE OPPORTUNITY in central location!
Apartment Sold - Phillip ACT
** PLEASE NOTE: A CONTRACT WILL NOT BE ISSUED PRIOR TO YOU SPEAKING TO THE SELLING AGENT **
Perfectly positioned right in the heart of the Woden Town Centre, here is a fantastic opportunity to secure an affordable, well presented and super convenient one bedroom apartment at the Sky Plaza Complex.
Located on level 1 with lift access this spacious apartment is ideally suited to first home buyers, professional couples, investors or anyone looking for a great life style.
You will enjoy the light filled open plan living and meals area with floor to ceiling windows. The kitchen is well appointed with stone benchtop, ample cupboard space, dishwasher & handy built-in wine rack.
The spacious bedroom provides large mirrored built-in robes and there is extra storage space with a generous cupboard opposite the European laundry. The modern bathroom offers floor to ceiling tiles, stone benchtop to the vanity and has been well kept over the years.
Westfield Woden, cafes, restaurants, Hoyts cinema, public transport are all on your doorstep. You will also have quick access to the Canberra Hospital and multiple Government Departments.
– Beautifully presented one bedroom apartment at Sky Plaza
– Positioned right in the heart of the Woden Town Centre
– Located on Level 2 with no shared walls & lift access
– Light filled open plan living & meals with floor to ceiling windows
– Well appointed kitchen with stone benchtop, ample cupboard space, dishwasher
– Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
– Brand new quality carpet throughout
– Spacious bedroom with large mirrored built-in robes
– Generous covered balcony
– Split system heating & cooling
– Secure basement car park & storage cage
– Communal BBQ area
– Rental return: $420 – $440 per week
– Rates: $1,424 p.a (approx.)
– Body Corporate Fees: $2,903 p.a (approx.)
– Land Tax: $1,695 p.a (approx)
** The information contained in this ad is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but we cannot determine its accuracy. It is best advised to make your own enquiries **